Retractable Security Shutters have been widely used in Europe for decades and are increasingly being used in America. Abbott Awning Security Shutters have been protecting California businesses and homes for over 30 years!
Exterior motorized rolling shutters from Abbott Awnings offer many benefits to your home and business.
These benefits include:
Preventing and deterring theft and vandalism, reducing insurance costs.
- Energy savings due to reduced heating and air conditioning use.
- Controls the interior brightness of a room. Decreased sun damage from UV rays.
- Greatly reduced outside noise. Provides a daytime sleeping environment for those that desire it.
- Storm Protection against high wind and falling debris
- Improved appearance.
- Eliminates the need for “prison style” security bars.
Protection of window glass from flying objects such as golf balls.
Our rolling security shutters can be integrated into walls and soffits in new construction, or can be easily attached to existing structures. The shutters are easily controlled from the inside via electrical switches, automatic controls, timers or by hand if you desire. All of our installations are custom-tailored to your business or home to fit your needs and desires perfectly.
Manual Over-Ride for Awning Motors (provides for manual operation in the event of a power outage)
- Remote Control (operate 1 – 4 Shutters individually or up to 50 together all at the push of a button)
- Sun & Wind Sensor (senses heat/light and activates products and then is overridden by the wind sensor if the wind speed is detected to reach the set wind speed limit)
Timers (allows you to choose precise time to raise and lower)
Abbott Awnings supplies attractive awnings and also retractable awnings in San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino and Ventura.